Full-Time Operations Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Position: Operations Manager
Picture you: Living in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. Cruise the Blue Ridge Parkway on the weekends and enjoy four spectacular seasons (with milder winters, but nearby mountain ski resorts). You will connect with the worlds best listeners from Southwest and Central Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley. Virginia Tech, Liberty University and The University of Virginia are all under our coverage. This is a great place for families.
Ready to build your legacy? If you’ve learned the from best and you are ready to lead, bring your skills and experience to the legendary Spirit FM in Virginia, with main studios in Lynchburg, VA.
· Direct all operations related to on-air content, digital integration, promotion and administration.
· Maintain current knowledge of trends in research, music, imaging and social media.
· Protect license(s) by assuring compliance with FCC.
· Assist General Manager in achieving ministry and revenue goals.
· Strong understanding of the Christian faith lifestyle
· Ten years of broadcast experience including on-air with a minimum of 5 years management.
· Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
· Comprehensive understanding of digital content platforms.
· High-level team coaching skills.
Spirit FM (WPAR, WRXT, WPVA, WOKG, WOKD, WPIN, WPIB, WPIM, WJYA) is a ministry of Positive Alternative Radio Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Apply with a cover letter, resume and audio demo to spiritfmHR@gmail.com, or mail to Spirit FM HR, 22226 Timberlake Rd., Lynchburg, VA 24502.